I am writing this from work. The phones and the people constantly coming into my office to talk to me during the work week kept me from finishing a project, so I am here. I don’t normally post on Saturday, but I had to today, because if I don’t let these feelings out then I might explode (and that would be messy).
The girlies are here with me and we had a wonderful day planned – so many things to get done:
2. JCPenneys – birthday gift for my niece and new bras for me (when you lose weight … you lose it even in places you don’t want to)
3. Walgreens – to buy things with coupons (of course!)
4. CVS – to pick up my prescriptions for my sinus/jaw/ear/brain problems
5. Ross and/or Tuesday Morning – to look for frames for the pics that need to (finally) be hung in the hallway and for yoga mats (the girlies and I start yoga tomorrow!)
6. Lunch (probably Taco Bueno, because they love it and Derek doesn’t – so we only get to eat there when we don’t have him with us)
7. Pick up the girlies name signs for their room – I can’t wait to see them – will take pics and post them next week.
I was so looking forward to getting so much done today, but as I type this the urge to cry and scream and hit things is almost overwhelming. About an hour ago I got a text message from the family friend that Riley is working for. One of them thinks they saw Riley take money out of the money bag and now money is missing.
….. and here we go again … I just don’t know how much longer I can defend somebody who keeps getting themselves in these situations. Nobody wants to believe that their kid is a thief ….. but ….
So I am going to try to not ruin the day for the girls, but now there is a dark cloud over me … and I keep thinking that maybe my friend was right … “we should have got a goldfish instead”.