Every year I make New Year’s Resolutions … and every year I break them, usually by the end of February.
So this year I’m trying a different, more laid back approach. I’m just going to make some New Year’s Suggestions … things I’m going to TRY to do, but if they don’t happen then it won’t be the end of the world (because we already survived that one).
- lose some weight (notice how I said “some” … so it could be a half of a pound)
- exercise more (right now I’m not exercising any … so anything would be “more”)
- cook more (right now I don’t really cook at all … so anything would be “more”)
- let some things go (part of my trying to overcome constant worry)
- relax more (sometimes easier said than done)
- work on learning Spanish (this has been a resolution for several years)
- buy American made products whenever possible (this includes stuff made in Mexico and Canada since they’re our neighbors, but I will try to buy more things made in the USA)