Discussions with several online stranger/friends confirmed what it took Derek and I five trips to Vegas to finally figure out.
We have spent all of the past four trips trying to stay up all day long so that we could see and do everything that we wanted to …. and then TRY to go out at night even though we were exhausted. EPIC FAIL !!!
The last two days of our last trip, we finally figured it out:
– wake up around 7 or 8 o’clock in the morning
– get a small breakfast (for us it was Krispy Kreme donuts at Treasure Island)
– walk around on The Strip and do touristy (yes, that’s really a word) things for a few hours
– eat lunch
– go back to the hotel room around 1 or 2 and take an approximately one hour nap
– spend a few hours having drinks and hanging out at the pool
– go back to the room and get ready to go out for the evening
Once we figured it out, we were able to stay up past midnight, which is a big deal for us old people.
Follow me on Twitter … Now! @slappyintheface
If you are new to this funky place Start Here